With a focus on natural parenting, relaxation and empowerment the activities at Motherground are intended to boost your confidence as a parent.
The benefits of a Motherground Retreat last long after the retreat is over.
They hopefully include new friendships, new interests, a fresh outlook or even a whole new way forward. The sense of renewed confidence and excitement about life on your mothering journey is what we hope you will experience, on top of feeling absolutly amazing and recharged.
- Two nights accommodation at Hummingbird Eco Retreat, Red Hill VIC. Private rooms, each with ensuite (portacots on request)
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and all refreshments. All thoughtfully gathered and prepared by in-house chef (the brief is delicious, healthy and amazing!)
- All nutritious meals for weaned babies created from the seasonal kitchen garden
- A luxurious relaxation or remedial massage (40 mins) to kickstart your relaxation journey
- In house creche- a loving, relaxed womb like room to enable you to take part in activities and have a break from active mothering
- Daily yoga classes for mums (for gentle stretching and relaxing the body)
- Daily yoga classes for mums & babies (a fun and casual approach to yoga for you and your baby)
- Birth & becoming a mother circle; an opportunity to share, debrief, unpack your birth story &/or talking about your experience of becomming a mum-run by Lael Stone, Mother, About Birth Founder, Calmbirth Practitioner, Counsellor, Aware parenting instructor
- Aware Parenting Intro session- 1hr
- One-on-one counselling session to work through any concerns or issues that may be troubling you
- Morning & evening relaxation and meditation to relax and still your mind, start and end each day mindfully
- Guided nature walk (bring your walking shoes)
- Take home goody bag of beauty, baby, household & food products to spoil you and your baby
- Support from our team and from the other mothers on Motherground who come together with many shared experiences