The Mum and Baby Retreat taking place at Brooklands Barn, Priory Lane, Arundel, BN18 0BG from Tuesday 15th to Thursday 17th March 2017 (the “Retreat’) is a collaboration between Motherground Pty Ltd and Suzanne Cork Limited (the “Retreat Facilitators”).
|Room type||Early Bird Rate||Full Price Rate|
- Early Bird rate as outlined in the schedule above, is available for bookings made and paid for in full with one single payment by 1st January 2017.
- Full Price rate, as outlined in the schedule above, is available for bookings made and paid for after 2 January 2017. If you are paying the Full Price rate, you will need to pay a deposit of 50% of the total price of the Retreat upon booking and the balance will be required no later than 45 days prior to the Retreat commencement date.
Payments should be made to the following account:
Account Name: Suzanne Cork Limited
Bank: The Royal Bank of Scotland
Account Number: 16429094
Sort Code: 83-04-25
Reference: [Your Name]
INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
- Two nights accommodation at Brooklands Barn in a private room.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and all refreshments.
- Daily meals for all weaned babies.
- One massage treatment per mum.
- Use of in-house nanny service with certified nannies.
- 2 morning vinyasa flow yoga sessions
- 2 evening restorative yoga sessions
- 2 mindful relaxation sessions
- A Baby Sensory class
- “Motherground Tribe” Workshop
- “Honour your Motherground” Workshop
- “DoTerra Essential Oil” Workshop
- A nature walk
- Care & support from our Motherground team and from the other mums who come together with many shared experiences.
NOT INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
- Travel to/from Brooklands Barn
- Travel insurance
- Yoga Mats (please bring your own)
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
- In the unlikely event that the Retreat Facilitators need to postpone or cancel the Retreat; as much notice will be given as is possible. All guests who have paid either a deposit or the full amount will receive the option to receive a full refund or to move to the revised date if there is one offered.
- All requests for cancellation by the Retreat Guest must be submitted in writing, via email at email@example.com. Regardless of the reason for cancellation, those cancelling their booking will forfeit their deposit, which is 50%. Retreat guests will be entitled to a refund of a portion of the remaining Retreat Price in the amounts provided below:
- If the notice of cancellation is received at least 30 days before the Retreat commences, a refund of 75% of the amount remaining of the Retreat Price, after deducting the deposit;
- If the notice of cancellation is received within 7 days before the Retreat commences, there will be no refund regardless of the reason for cancellation. The option to move to a future Retreat date may be offered, where applicable.
- There will be no refund for any Guest who attends the Retreat, or who leaves Retreat prior to its conclusion, for whatever reason.
It is your responsibility to inform the Retreat Facilitators of any injuries, disability or health conditions you have at time of booking the Retreat and to consult a doctor to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities.
It is your responsibility to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the Retreat and the Retreat Facilitators are not liable for any injuries you may incur or any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
You understand that you will be liable for any damage caused by you or your child to the property at Brooklands Barn.
No health insurance or travel insurance is provided by the Retreat Facilitators, and all guests at the Retreat are strongly advised to have suitable travel insurance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As a guest on the Retreat you are entirely responsible for your own and your child’s personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Retreat. The Retreat Facilitators shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which you may suffer or sustain arising out of, or in respect of, attending the Retreat. In particular, the use of the swimming pool and sauna at Brooklands Barn is at your own risk and you are responsible for strictly following the safety procedure notices displayed in the pool room.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
The Retreat Facilitators reserve the right to accept, or decline any person as a Guest at the Retreat at any time without liability and without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever. The Retreat Facilitators take no responsibility or liability for any Guest who leaves the Retreat prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any Guest that is not included on the Retreat package or other itinerary.