You’re invited to a very special Motherground Retreat.
March 15-17, 2017 we are so excited to be sharing the Motherground experience with our mumma friends in the UK. We are partnering up with the amazing Suzanne Cork Yoga to offer you a retreat experience like no other.
Book my place now
If you would like more information or to have a chat, please contact Suzanne (UK) +44 (0)7933 302 797 or Jasmin (Australia) +(61)412662624
ABOUT MOTHERGROUND RETREATS
Motherground Retreats are for mums & their babies under 18 months old. Motherground retreats have a focus on gentle parenting, relaxation and empowerment. The activities on Motherground retreats are intended to inspire, empower and support you.
Expect to experience a sense of renewed energy, confidence and excitement about your mothering journey. Motherground will leave you feeling rested, completely inspired and recharged.
Becoming a new mum is a time when there is so much giving of yourself, a Motherground retreat will give you back what you need, so you can take a breath for you.Take some time out for you and your baby and make it your time to unwind, relax and reground.
OUR STUNNING RETREAT LOCATION
You will truly feel nurtured at the luxurious Brooklands Barn in Arundel, West Sussex – a 19th century converted barn set in 2 acres of land and surrounded by the beautiful West Sussex countryside.
One of the best things about Brooklands Barn is that it’s just 90 minutes from London and 50 minutes from Southampton/Winchester.
With a newly built yoga studio with stunning vaulted beamed ceiling and underfloor heating, two treatment rooms, plenty of space to rest, a heated swimming pool, and sauna to use at your convenience to help unwind those tight muscles.
Take a deep breath as you look out onto the fields and open spaces and enjoy the wonderful nurturing atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of daily family life. Whether you want to mingle and chat with other mums or take yourself away to snuggle into a book, there is plenty of space at Brooklands Barn to unwind and relax.
You will have your own spacious and newly refurbished room to share with your baby, most with en-suite bathrooms.
In your free time you could walk just under a mile to the beautiful ancient city of Arundel to enjoy some of its history and to browse the boutique shops. The stunning River Arun is even closer and from there you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Sussex downs. Take your baby for a swim in the indoor heated swimming pool, a sure way to a blissful nights sleep to follow. Or just relax by the inglenook open fireplace with a cup of tea (or glass of wine!) and take it all in.
You can find out more about this stunning place by clicking here.
The Motherground Retreat Package includes:
- Two nights accommodation in a private room at the luxurious Brooklands Barn, Arundel
- In house nanny service with certified carers to enable you to have a break from active mothering
- Delicious and wholesome daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and all refreshments. All thoughtfully gathered and prepared by personal chef (Think premium restaurant quality, healthy and amazing!)
- Daily nutritious meals for weaned babies created with love from local produce
- A luxurious relaxation massage to kickstart your wind down journey (one hour)
- Daily blissful yoga classes for mums; for gentle stretching and relaxing the body. Led by certified yoga instructor Suzanne Cork
- Workshop: Motherground Tribe; An open session to share any aspects of your own stories of motherhood with one another in a safe sacred space. led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground
- Workshop: Honour your Motherground; A dedicated personal workshop to honour the transition into motherhood and to celebrate your own motherhood experience. led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground
- Workshop: DoTerra Essential Oils- experience an introduction into the world of DoTerra essential oils. Learn easy tips for daily use at home and for health of the whole family, while enjoying sampling these beautiful products
- Access to indoor heated pool and sauna
- Daily Meditation & Relaxations – Morning & Evening sessions to relax and still your mind
- Daily nature walks
- Care & support from our Motherground team and from the other mums who come together with many shared experiences
Your retreat includes a professional nanny service that has been carefully designed to enable you to further relax and indulge yourself in absolute time out, knowing your baby is safe and being looked after close by.
All nannies are experienced & qualified with current certification and First Aid certification. The nannies are available to take your baby for a stroll around the gardens, or mind them while they take their nap so you can relax comfortably. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
Do you ever feel like you’re so busy ‘doing’ everything a mother does, you don’t really have the space to enjoy the actual ‘being’ of your motherhood journey?
Our workshops provide the place and space for women to re-connect with self; as woman and mother.
In our relaxed workshops (think cosy socks & herbal tea) there is a beautiful felt and experienced sense of being supported by other mums.
Motherground Tribe- The ‘tribe’ is a notion foreign to many of us today. It has been mostly wiped from our way of living. Yet the immense joy of feeling accepted by and connected to others reminds us how much we need it.
Here we create our own tribe of beautiful mums and make a special time to share any aspects of our own stories of motherhood with one another. All the while being listened to in a safe supported space. Sharing with others and being heard, without judgement has immense healing power – led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground
Honour your Motherground- A dedicated personal workshop to honour the transition into motherhood and to celebrate your own motherhood experience.
As mothers we all have moments of judgement, inadequacy and mummy guilt- there are so many voices about what you ‘should’ be doing. It will help to empower you as a mother and encourage you to listen to our own intuition.
We gently work to ‘release’ old unhelpful patterns & ‘invite in’ what is needed to create your own beautiful ‘Mother ground’. This empowering workshop helps us understand the integration of womanhood & motherhood- led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground
DoTerra Essential Oils Workshop- Experience an introduction into the world of DoTerra essential oils. DoTerra oils are revolutionising the way families manage their health. Learn easy tips for daily use at home and for health of the whole family, while enjoying sampling these beautiful products – led by Jasmin Lesniak
Daily meditation and yoga classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate, and help you grow in your own personal practice. Certified Yoga Instructor Suzanne is specifically trained to teach post-natal classes to ensure that your participation is safe and you feel comfortable in the class even if you have given birth relatively recently*. Classes are open to all levels – beginner to practiced – and Suzanne will shape the style and class levels to fit participating students’ needs.
* all participants must be at least 6 weeks postpartum.
We would love to welcome you and your baby along to have this Retreat experience
Reserve Your Place Now
Experience a break that offers you the opportunity to unwind, relax and re-ground. A retreat that’s as rejuvenating for you as it is for your baby. Book your place on our UK Motherground Retreat today. You deserve to be nurtured.