Sunday 23 July, 2017
As a mum do you ever feel like you are so busy ‘doing’ everything, you don’t have the time or space to honour yourself, as both woman and mother?This retreat will appeal to any woman who is interested in deepening her connection with herself and in turn her children and others in her life.
Our One Day for Me retreat offers mums a beautiful space to re-connect with themselves again, at a time when there is so much giving to others. We’ve created very special day of relaxation for mums, with a focus on quietening your busy mind, nurturing your beautiful body and celebrating you and your experience of motherhood.
This retreat is for you if you are a brand new mum, an ‘old hand’ mum and everything in between. Motherground is all about celebrating you as both the woman and the mother, while consciously listening to your own innate wisdom.
The Retreat package is priced at $250 all inclusive and is just for the mums (no babies/children)
One Day for Me Retreat offering:
This retreat is run by Mum and Motherground Founder and Counsellor Jasmin Lesniak.
- A Motherground Discovery workshop
This is a dedicated workshop to honour your personal transition into motherhood and to celebrate your own experience. As mothers we all have moments of judgement, inadequacy and mummy guilt- there are so many voices about what you ‘should’ be doing. This session is an opportunity to feel more empowered and will encourage you to listen to your own intuition. Working gently work to ‘release’ old unhelpful patterns & ‘invite in’ and discover what may be needed to create your own beautiful ‘Mother ground’. This gentle yet powerful workshop helps us understand the integration of womanhood & motherhood -led by Jasmin Lesniak
- An Open Circle- Here you’re invited to share any aspects of your own stories of motherhood with one another in a safe, supported and connected space -led by Jasmin Lesniak
- A luxurious massage with leading Happy Melon masseuse Sre (your choice of relaxation or aryuvedic) to be enjoyed on the day or on your next visit back to Happy Melon (30min)
- A gentle and empowering yoga class (60min)
- A personal guided Meditation session to help you still your mind and invite in calmness (45min)
- A delicious lunch & refreshments
- A Kora Organics take home gift
- Care & support from our Motherground team and from the other mums who come together with many shared experiences
Sunday 23 July, 2017
Serving teas from 9:30am, for a 10am start – 4pm
Happy Melon Studios- 1252 High St, Armadale, VIC, 3143
Experience the healing power of women coming together in a welcoming, non-judgmental space and connecting through many shared experiences of woman and motherhood.