Reserve Your Retreat Place Now
You’re invited to a very nurturing Motherground Retreat.
Our next Victorian Mums and Babies retreat Tuesday 21-Thurday 23 November at the beautiful Flowerdale Estate (just 90 mins from Melbourne CBD).
Flowerdale Estate offers you a space for ‘grounding’ and bringing in a sense of calm and balance.
ABOUT THIS RETREAT
Motherground Retreats are for mums & their babies under 18 months old. Motherground retreats have a focus on gentle parenting, relaxation and empowerment. The activities on Motherground retreats are intended to inspire, empower and support you.
Expect to experience a sense of renewed energy, confidence and excitement about your mothering journey. Motherground will leave you feeling rested, completely inspired and recharged.
Becoming a new mum is a time when there is so much giving of yourself, a Motherground retreat will give you back what you need, so you can take a breath just for you. Take some time out for you and your baby and make it your time to unwind, relax and reground.
OUR STUNNING RETREAT LOCATION- FLOWERDALE ESTATE (just 90 minutes from Melbourne)
You will truly feel nurtured at the idyllically rustic and charming Flowerdale Estate in Flowerdale, Victoria – nestled in the Valley of 1000 Hills, the estate provides contemporary facilities against a heritage backdrop. All of the King rooms are equipped with heating and air-conditioning, linen, tea and coffee facilities, flatscreen television and fridge, all with breathtaking views of rolling hills and valleys from the veranda
One of the best things about Flowerdale Estate is that it’s just 90 minutes from Melbourne and 40 minutes from the Yarra Valley.
With plenty of space to rest, a solar heated swimming pool, and a tennis court to use at your convenience to help you find whatever it is you need to have some ‘Me time’.
The Motherground Retreat Package includes:
- Two nights accommodation in a private King room with ensuite at the luxurious Flowerdale Estate, Flowerdale, Vic
- In house nanny service with certified carers to enable you to have a break from active mothering
- Delicious and locally sourced wholesome daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and all refreshments. All thoughtfully gathered and prepared by personal chef (Think premium restaurant quality, healthy and amazing!)
- Daily nutritious meals for weaned babies created with love from local produce
- A luxurious relaxation massage to kickstart your wind down journey (one hour)
- Daily blissful yoga classes for mums; for gentle stretching and relaxing the body
- Workshop: Mama Tribe Open Circle; An open session to share any aspects of your own stories of motherhood with one another in a safe sacred space
- Workshop: Honour your Motherground; A dedicated personal workshop to honour the transition into motherhood and to celebrate your own motherhood experience. led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground
- Workshop: DoTerra Essential Oils- experience an introduction into the world of DoTerra essential oils. Learn easy tips for daily use at home and for health of the whole family, while enjoying sampling these beautiful products
- Unlimited access to solar heated pool and tennis court
- Daily Meditation & Relaxations – Morning & Evening sessions to relax and still your mind
- Daily nature walks
- Care & support from our Motherground team and from the other mums who come together with many shared experiences
Take a deep breath as you look out onto the hills and open spaces and enjoy the wonderful nurturing atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of daily family life. Whether you want to mingle and chat with other mums or take yourself away to snuggle into a book, there is plenty of space at Flowerdale Estate to unwind and relax.
In your free time you could walk around the grounds, or hop on the bicycle and take a leisurely ride around. Take your baby for a swim in the indoor solar heated swimming pool, a sure way to a blissful nights sleep to follow. Or just relax in one of the many picturesque sitting spaces with a cup of tea (or glass of wine!) and take it all in.
You can find out more about Flowerdale Estate by clicking here.
Your retreat includes a professional nanny service that has been carefully designed to enable you to further relax and indulge yourself in absolute time out, knowing your baby is safe and being looked after close by.
All nannies are experienced & qualified with current WWCC and First Aid certification. The nannies are available to take your baby for a stroll around the gardens, or mind them while they take their nap so you can relax comfortably. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
Do you ever feel like you’re so busy ‘doing’ everything a mother does, you don’t really have the space to enjoy the actual ‘being’ of your motherhood journey?
Our workshops provide the place and space for women to re-connect with self; as woman and mother.
In our relaxed workshops (think cosy socks & herbal tea) there is a beautiful felt and experienced sense of being supported by other mums.
Motherground Tribe- The ‘tribe’ is a notion foreign to many of us today. It has been mostly wiped from our way of living. Yet the immense joy of feeling accepted by and connected to others reminds us how much we need it.
Here we create our own tribe of beautiful mums and make a special time to share any aspects of our own stories of motherhood with one another. All the while being listened to in a safe supported space. Sharing with others and being heard, without judgement has immense healing power – led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground
Honour your Motherground- A dedicated personal workshop to honour the transition into motherhood and to celebrate your own motherhood experience.
As mothers we all have moments of judgement, inadequacy and mummy guilt- there are so many voices about what you ‘should’ be doing. It will help to empower you as a mother and encourage you to listen to our own intuition.
We gently work to ‘release’ old unhelpful patterns & ‘invite in’ what is needed to create your own beautiful ‘Mother ground’. This empowering workshop helps us understand the integration of womanhood & motherhood- led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground
DoTerra Essential Oils Workshop- Experience an introduction into the world of DoTerra essential oils. DoTerra oils are revolutionising the way families manage their health. Learn easy tips for daily use at home and for health of the whole family, while enjoying sampling these beautiful products – led by Jasmin Lesniak
Daily meditation and yoga classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate, and help you grow in your own personal practice with a certified Yoga Instructor. Classes are open to all levels – beginner to practiced – and babies are of course welcome to practice or lie down alongside their mama.
We would love to welcome you and your baby along to have this Retreat experience
Reserve Your Place Now
Experience a break that offers you the opportunity to unwind, relax and re-ground. A retreat that’s as rejuvenating for you as it is for your baby. Book your place on our Flowerdale Motherground Retreat today. You deserve to be nurtured.
If you would like more information or to have a chat, please contact us on: 0412662624