The Motherground Retreat taking place at Flowerdale Estate, Victoria, from Tuesday 21 to Thursday 23 December 2017 (the “Retreat’) is run by Motherground Pty Ltd (the “Retreat Facilitator”).
Early bird rate (when booked by 15 January 2017) $995
Rate from 16 January 2017 onwards $1250
- Early Bird rate, as outlined in the schedule above, is available for bookings made and paid for in full with one single payment by 15 January, 2017
- Full Price rate, as outlined in the schedule above, is available for bookings made and paid for after 16 January, 2017. If you are paying the Full Price rate, you will need to pay a deposit of 50% of the total price of the Retreat upon booking and the balance will be required no later than 45 days prior to the Retreat commencement date.
Payments should be made to the following account:
Account Name: Motherground Pty Ltd
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account No: 1054 3579
Reference: [Your Name]
INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
- Two nights accommodation at Flowerdale Estate, Flowerdale, Vic in a private King room.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and all (non alcoholic) refreshments.
- Daily meals for all weaned babies.
- One 60 minute massage treatment per mum.
- Use of in-house nanny service with certified nannies- 2 hours included.
- 2 morning yoga sessions
- 2 evening yoga sessions
- 2 mindful relaxation sessions
- “Motherground Tribe” Workshop
- “Honour your Motherground” Workshop
- “DoTerra Essential Oil” Workshop
- A 40 minute Counselling session
NOT INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
- Travel to/from Flowerdale Estate
- Travel insurance
- In the unlikely event that the Retreat Facilitators need to postpone or cancel the Retreat; as much notice will be given as is possible. All guests who have paid either a deposit or the full amount will receive the option to receive a full refund or to move to the revised date if there is one offered.
- All requests for cancellation by the Retreat Guest must be submitted in writing, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regardless of the reason for cancellation, those cancelling their booking will forfeit their deposit, which is 50%. Retreat guests will be entitled to a refund of a portion of the remaining Retreat Price in the amounts provided below:
- If the notice of cancellation is received at least 30 days before the Retreat commences, a refund of 75% of the amount remaining of the Retreat Price, after deducting the deposit;
- If the notice of cancellation is received within 7 days before the Retreat commences, there will be no refund provided. The option to move to a future Retreat date may be offered, where applicable.
- There will be no refund for any Guest who attends the Retreat, or who leaves Retreat prior to its conclusion, for whatever reason.
It is your responsibility to inform the Retreat Facilitators of any injuries, disability or health conditions you have at time of booking the Retreat and to consult a doctor to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities.
It is your responsibility to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the Retreat and the Retreat Facilitators are not liable for any injuries you may incur or any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
You understand that you will be liable for any damage caused by you or your child to the property at Flowerdale Estate.
No health insurance or travel insurance is provided by the Retreat Facilitators, and all guests at the Retreat are strongly advised to have suitable travel insurance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As a guest on the Retreat you are entirely responsible for your own and your child’s personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Retreat. The Retreat Facilitators shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which you may suffer or sustain arising out of, or in respect of, attending the Retreat.
The Retreat Organisers may be photographing, audio-recording and/ or video-recording the Retreat for the purposes of future promotion. The Retreat Organisers reserve the right to publish any such photographs, audio recordings, and video recordings without obtaining further consent from any Guest. Each Guest releases The Retreat Organisers and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs, audio recordings, and video recordings.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
The Retreat Facilitators reserve the right to accept, or decline any person as a Guest at the Retreat at any time without liability and without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever. The Retreat Facilitators take no responsibility or liability for any Guest who leaves the Retreat prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any Guest that is not included on the Retreat package or other itinerary.
Personal Responsibility Certification by Retreat Guest
- Retreat guest states: “I am entirely responsible for my own & my child’s personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Motherground Retreat. I release the Retreat Organisers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically I or any of my family members might incur during or after the Retreat. I understand that the Retreat is in no way medical in nature. The Retreat is not involved with the treatment of disease of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Jasmin Lesniak and other Retreat leaders and teachers do not treat, prescribe, or diagnose any illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorder. Any personal advice or answers to my questions that are given to me on this Retreat are for contemplative purposes only. I release Retreat Organisers and their representatives and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any injuries or damages mentally or physically that I might incur during or after this Retreat as a result of following any advice given to me on this Retreat. I am entirely responsible for mine and my child’s personal safety, health, and well-being during the Retreat”.
I have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.