23 to 25 April, 2017
Byron Bay Family Retreat- Elements Of Byron Resort
Package: $1,495 (for 2 adults and one baby under 18 months)
*this is for the Botanica Villa
** the Lagoon Edge Villa is an additional $30 per night (Total $1,555) & only five available.
To pay a 50% deposit add the coupon code 50% and hit Apply Coupon when you reach the Cart page.
Please follow this process:
- View the Terms and Conditions (click on the T & C link below)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Complete the booking form below
- Pay for your Retreat
Terms & Conditions – Byron Bay Retreat
The Motherground Family Retreat ’23 to 25 February 2017′ is taking place at Elements of Byron resort, Byron Bay NSW, from Sunday 23 to Tuesday 25 April 2017 (the “Retreat’) is run by Motherground Pty Ltd (the “Retreat Facilitator”).
$1,495 for family retreat package (2 Adults, 1 child under 18 months) in Botanica Villa
$1,555 family retreat package (2 Adults, 1 child under 18 months) in Lagoon Edge Villa
- We ask that a deposit of 50% of the total price of the Retreat is paid upon booking to reserve your place, with the remaining 50% balance being required no later than 30 days prior to the Retreat commencement date, being 24/03/2017.
Payments should be made to the following account:
Account Name: Motherground Pty Ltd
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account No: 1054 3579
Reference: [Your Name]
INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
- Two nights luxury accommodation in either a Botanica Villa or Lagoon Edge Villa at the luxurious Elements of Byron Resort (*note Lagoon Edge Villa is an additional $60 total). Each villa has its private car space.
- Two daily breakfasts for 2 adults, Two lunches for 2 adults, Dinner in Graze Restaurant on Sunday 23 April for 2 adults (the second night will be optional to dine in at Elements of Byron-there will be a table reserved for our group or you may choose to enjoy a family dinner together & venture outside the resort)
- Daily nutritious meals for weaned babies created with love from local produce (please specify if baby is eating solids/& additional dietary requirements at time of booking)
- A 60 minute luxurious massage treatment for Mama in the Osprey Spa on site
- Daily blissful yoga classes for gentle stretching and relaxing the body (all welcome)
- Daily meditation sessions to assist with your relaxation journey (all welcome)
- Workshop: Sharing Circle; An open session to share any aspects of your own stories of parenthood with one another in a safe sacred space. led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground (all welcome)
- Workshop: with acclaimed Happy Mama Author & Mama Amy Taylor-Kabbaz (all welcome)
- Workshop: Honour your Motherground; A dedicated personal workshop to honour the transition into motherhood and to celebrate your own motherhood experience. led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground (just for the Mamas)
- Care & support from our Motherground team and from the other mums & dads who come together with many shared experiences
- Family take home pamper gift bag
NOT INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
- Travel to/from Elements of Byron resort, Byron Bay
- Travel insurance
- In the unlikely event that the Retreat Facilitators need to postpone or cancel the Retreat; as much notice will be given as is possible. All guests who have paid either a deposit or the full amount will receive the option to receive a full refund or to move to the revised date if there is one offered.
- All requests for cancellation by the Retreat Guest must be submitted in writing, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regardless of the reason for cancellation, those cancelling their booking will forfeit their deposit, which is 50%. Retreat guests will be entitled to a refund of a portion of the remaining Retreat Price in the amounts provided below:
- If the notice of cancellation is received at least 30 days before the Retreat commences, a refund of 75% of the amount remaining of the Retreat Price, after deducting the deposit;
- If the notice of cancellation is received within 7 days before the Retreat commences, there will be no refund regardless of the reason for cancellation. The option to move to a future Retreat date may be offered, where applicable.
- There will be no refund for any Guest who attends the Retreat, or who leaves Retreat prior to its conclusion, for whatever reason.
It is your responsibility to inform the Retreat Facilitators of any injuries, disability or health conditions you have at time of booking the Retreat and to consult a doctor to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities.
It is your responsibility to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the Retreat and the Retreat Facilitators are not liable for any injuries you may incur or any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
You understand that you will be liable for any damage caused by you or your child to the property at Elements of Byron.
No health insurance or travel insurance is provided by the Retreat Facilitators, and all guests at the Retreat are strongly advised to have suitable travel insurance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As a guest on the Retreat you are entirely responsible for your own and your child’s personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Retreat. The Retreat Facilitators shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which you may suffer or sustain arising out of, or in respect of, attending the Retreat.
The Retreat Organisers will provide photo release forms at the retreat. If you don’t wish to have any photographs used for further promotion please be sure to specify this on the release form.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
The Retreat Facilitators reserve the right to accept, or decline any person as a Guest at the Retreat at any time without liability and without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever. The Retreat Facilitators take no responsibility or liability for any Guest who leaves the Retreat prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any Guest that is not included on the Retreat package or other itinerary.
Personal Responsibility Certification by Retreat Guest
- Retreat guest states: “I am entirely responsible for our own & my child’s personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Motherground Retreat. I release the Retreat Organisers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically I or any of my family members might incur during or after the Retreat. I understand that the Retreat is in no way medical in nature. The Retreat is not involved with the treatment of illness of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Jasmin Lesniak and other Retreat leaders and facilitators do not treat, prescribe, or diagnose any illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorder. Any personal advice or answers to my questions that are given to me on this Retreat are for contemplative purposes only. I release Retreat Organisers and their representatives and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any injuries or damages mentally or physically that I might incur during or after this Retreat as a result of following any advice given to me on this Retreat. I am entirely responsible for mine and my child’s personal safety, health, and well-being during the Retreat”.
I have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
Important: Complete This Form once you’ve agreed to the Terms & Conditions
Payment of Retreat