Reserve your Byron Bay Family Retreat Now
Sunday 23 April- Tuesday 25 April (Anzac Day) 2017
Your beautiful little family is invited to indulge in a magical retreat experience. This short break has been created with the intention of offering a space for relaxation and re-connection.
Our Motherground retreats are traditionally designed just for mama and baby, however we’re so excited that this will be our first ever retreat for dads to enjoy and be part of as well.
We invite new families to come away together to enjoy this special dedicated time and space to indulge in celebrating the parenthood journey so far and re-connecting with each other.
We all know how huge the transition into family life with a baby can feel, particularly within the first 18 months. We aree committed to supporting mamas to unwind, relax and honour their motherhood journey. However, we also know how important it is to acknowledge and celebrate the role of the amazing dads in our lives as well. We want to create a beautiful space for your whole family to share in together*.
The setting for this Retreat has to be stunning, nurturing and peaceful. The truly spectacular Elements of Byron Resort is the ideal location for this Retreat and offers a luxurious rest for new families (just 30 mins from Ballina Airport & 45 mins from Gold Coast Airport).
Elements of Byron offers you 22 hectares of beachfront paradise to bask in, the ideal space to invite back in a sense of calm and balance. With a focus on relaxation and connection, this retreat will host a selection of beautiful workshops tailored to supporting and enriching you across your parenting journey, delicious dining experiences, spa treatments, daily yoga & meditation. There will also be access to a nanny service, should you fancy some extra time out to re-connect.
See all the Retreat inclusions below
*Please note packages for larger families, with more than one child can be tailored to suit your families individual needs** email us to enquire
Private access from the resort property through a private gate to Belongil Beach, Byron Bay.
Start the day right- Sunrise Yoga will be offered, overlooking stunning Belongil Beach
Your Motherground Byron Bay Family Retreat Package is $1,495* & is all inclusive of:
(Retreat package is based on 2 adults and one child, under 18 months)
- Two nights luxury accommodation in either a Botanica Villa or Lagoon Edge Villa at the luxurious Elements of Byron Resort (*note Lagoon Edge Villa is an additional $30 per night & has views over the lagoon as well as extended balcony instead of terrace). Each villa has its private car space.
- Two daily breakfasts for 2 adults, Two lunches for 2 adults, Dinner in Graze Restaurant on Sunday 23 April for 2 adults (the second night will be optional to dine in at Elements of Byron-there will be a table reserved for our group or you may choose to enjoy a family dinner together & venture outside the resort)
- Daily nutritious meals for weaned babies created with love from local produce (please specify if baby is eating solids/& additional dietary requirements at time of booking)
- A One hour minute luxurious massage treatment for Mama in the Osprey Spa Day Spa on site at Elements of Byron Resort
- Daily blissful yoga classes for gentle stretching and relaxing the body (all welcome)
- Daily relaxation sessions to assist with your relaxation journey (all welcome)
- Workshops across the weekend for both parents:
- Workshop One: Sharing Circle; An open session to share any aspects of your own stories of parenthood with one another in a safe sacred space led by Jasmin Lesniak Counsellor & Founder Motherground (all welcome)
- Workshop Two: Relating to Parenthood- with acclaimed Happy Mama AuthorAmy Taylor-Kabbaz; A powerful session that looks at parental roles and helps us further understand the roles of the Feminine & Masculine in relationship to parenthood and each other. Designed to promote conversation and connection (all welcome)
- Workshop Three: Keeping the Spark Alive with International Tantra facilitators Graeme and Annette from Oztantra. An informative, experiential and divine offering that will support you in transitioning through this most rewarding, yet challenging time in your relationship- being new parents. Graeme & Annette will give you practical tools to help you deal with the massive shifts in your sexual reality and show you how to keep the spark of sexual love and the connection it brings alive and flourishing in your relationships for the long run. All whilst keeping your clothes on! More information visit: www.oztantra.com
- Workshop Four: Honour your Motherground; A dedicated personal workshop to honour the transition into motherhood and to celebrate your own motherhood experience. led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground (one for the Mamas)
- A Nurturing Meditation session with Amy Taylor-Kabbaz (one for the mamas)
- Care & support from our team and from the other mums & dads who come together with many shared experiences
- Local walks, and explore local treasures including: the Stone & Wood Brewing Company
- Optional Extras:
- Access to a Nanny service across the retreat to give you some extra time out (this service is booked through Motherground at a rate of $30 per hour). The nannies will come to the resort and will be available to take your baby for a stroll around the gardens, or mind them while they take their nap so you can relax comfortably. All Nannies have WWCC and First Aid certification.
- A Portacot can be brought in and set up in your room, $25 (to be pre-ordered at time of booking)
Daily relaxation and yoga classes will be offered for mamas and dads- Yoga classes are open to all levels – beginner to practiced – and babies are of course welcome to practice or lie down alongside their parent.
Reserve Your Place NOW
OUR STUNNING RETREAT LOCATION – ELEMENTS OF BYRON
Osprey Spa at Elements of Byron
Elements of Byron Resort & Spa features private beach villas dotted amidst 22 hectares of absolute beachfront paradise. The modern Australian beach architecture and interiors are inspired by Mother Nature and the native flora and fauna of this exceptional Byron Bay beachside location, where every luxury awaits.
With many break out zones to rest, morning yoga on the hill, the lagoon pool (with a shallow paddling pool) and hanging lounges, poolside bures, or wander across to the the beach lounge with a private gate onto the white sand shores of Belongil beach- it’s all yours to enjoy and make use of at your convenience. Everything is designed to help you find whatever it is you need to have some time out and re-connect.
Take a deep breath as you look out onto the land and beach and enjoy the wonderful nurturing atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of day to day life. Whether you want to mingle and chat with other new parents or take yourself away to snuggle into a book on a hanging poolside lounge, there is an abundance of space at Elements of Byron to completely let go, unwind and relax.
In your free time you can take a short stroll to the Stone & Wood Brewery, enjoy a casual family dinner at the Sun Bistro, take a walk into Byron Bay Town Centre (3km)- all a sure way to a blissful nights sleep to follow. Or just relax in one of the many picturesque sitting spaces with a fresh juice (or glass of wine) and take it all in.
You can find out more about this stunning place by clicking here.
Experience a break that offers you the opportunity to unwind, relax and re-ground. A retreat that’s as rejuvenating for you as it is for your baby. Book your place on our Byron Bay Family Retreat today. You deserve to be nurtured.
If you would like more information or to have a chat, please contact us on: 0412 662 624
* Please contact us at email@example.com 0412 662 624 if you wish to discuss a package for a larger family, with more than one child. We can create a tailor package to suit your families individual needs