The Best Gift you can give yourself, and a beautiful gift for your baby.
Next Retreat- 6-8th May 2018 —LAST FEW SPACES STILL AVAILABLE
More Retreat dates to follow shortly…
Flowerdale Estate, Victoria
Our retreats are all inclusive of accommodation for mama and baby (up to 2 years old), all meals for mama and baby, creche open daily with caring nannies to delight your baby while mama has some ‘me time’, an hour long luxurious massage, daily yoga classes, divine mama workshops to nurture the beautiful woman you are, birth story sharing workshop, mamaTime one-on-one counselling with the incredible post-natal counsellor and wise beautiful mama of 3- Lael Stone, plus the indulgence of time to unwind, relax and reconnect.
Retreat package= $1650 (all inclusive)
Initial deposit of 50% ($825) and final payment must be made no later than Friday 27 April 2018.
or one full payment of $1650
- View the Terms and Conditions (click on the T & C link below)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Complete the booking form below
- Pay for your Retreat
Terms and Conditions – Flowerdale Retreat
The Motherground 2018 Retreats taking place at Flowerdale Estate, Victoria on the dates specified below (the “Retreat’) are run by Motherground Pty Ltd (the “Retreat Facilitator”).
Retreat: 6-8th May 2018
Flowerdale Estate, Victoria
Retreat is all inclusive of accommodation for mama and baby (up to 2 years old), all meals for mama and baby, creche open daily with caring nannies to delight your baby while mama has some ‘me time’, 90 min massage, daily yoga classes, divine mama workshops to nurture the beautiful woman you are, birth story sharing workshop, mamaTime one-on-one counselling, time to unwind, relax and reconnect.
Payment option 1: To secure the EARLY BIRD RATE of $1495 (all inclusive) Initial deposit of 50% ($747.50) made by 31 March- Final payment must be made by no later than Sunday 15 April 2018.
Payment option 2: Retreat package= $1650 (all inclusive) when booked after 31 March. Initial deposit of 50% ($825) and final payment must be made no later than Sunday 15 April 2018.
or one full payment of $1650 to be made no later than Sunday 15 April.
Payments should be made to the following account:
Account Name: Motherground Pty Ltd
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account No: 1054 3579
Reference: [Your Name]
INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
- Two nights accommodation in a private King room at the luxurious Flowerdale Estate, Flowerdale, Vic
- In house nanny service with certified carers to enable you to have a break from active mothering
- Delicious and locally sourced wholesome daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and all refreshments. All thoughtfully gathered and prepared by personal chef (Think premium restaurant quality, healthy and amazing!)
- Daily nutritious meals for weaned babies created with love from local produce
- A luxurious relaxation massage to kickstart your wind down journey (one hour)
- Daily blissful yoga classes for mums; for gentle stretching and relaxing the body
- Workshop: Mama Tribe Open Circle; An open session to share any aspects of your own stories of motherhood with one another in a safe sacred space. led by Lael Stone
- Workshop: Honour your Motherground; A dedicated personal workshop to honour the transition into motherhood and to celebrate your own motherhood experience. led by Jasmin Lesniak, Counsellor & Founder Motherground
- One-on-One Counselling session with a qualified post natal Counsellor
- Unlimited access to solar heated pool and tennis court
- Daily Meditation & Relaxations – Morning & Evening sessions to relax and still your mind
- Daily nature walks
- Care & support from our Motherground team and from the other mums who come together with many shared experiences
NOT INCLUDED IN RETREAT PRICE:
- Travel to/from Flowerdale Estate
- Travel insurance
- In the unlikely event that the Retreat Facilitators need to postpone or cancel the Retreat; as much notice will be given as is possible. All guests who have paid either a deposit or the full amount will receive the option to receive a full refund or to move to the revised date if there is one offered.
- All requests for cancellation by the Retreat Guest must be submitted in writing, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regardless of the reason for cancellation, those cancelling their booking will forfeit their deposit, which is 50%. Retreat guests will be entitled to a refund of a portion of the remaining Retreat Price in the amounts provided below:
- If the notice of cancellation is received at least 30 days before the Retreat commences, a refund of 75% of the amount paid of the Retreat Price, after deducting the deposit;
- If the notice of cancellation is received within 7 days before the Retreat commences, there will be no refund regardless of the reason for cancellation. The option to move to a future Retreat date may be offered, where applicable.
- There will be no refund for any Guest who attends the Retreat, or who leaves Retreat prior to its conclusion, for whatever reason.
It is your responsibility to inform the Retreat Facilitators of any injuries, disability or health conditions you have at time of booking the Retreat and to consult a doctor to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities.
It is your responsibility to be mindful at all times of your own body’s capability during the Retreat and the Retreat Facilitators are not liable for any injuries you may incur or any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. Yoga classes are undertaken at your own risk.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
You understand that you will be liable for any damage caused by you or your child to the property at Flowerdale Estate.
No health insurance or travel insurance is provided by the Retreat Facilitators, and all guests at the Retreat are strongly advised to have suitable travel insurance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As a guest on the Retreat you are entirely responsible for your own and your child’s personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Retreat. The Retreat Facilitators shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which you may suffer or sustain arising out of, or in respect of, attending the Retreat.
The Retreat Organisers will provide photo release forms at the retreat. If you don’t wish to have any photographs used for further promotion please be sure to specify this on the release form.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
The Retreat Facilitators reserve the right to accept, or decline any person as a Guest at the Retreat at any time without liability and without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever. The Retreat Facilitators take no responsibility or liability for any Guest who leaves the Retreat prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any Guest that is not included on the Retreat package or other itinerary.
Personal Responsibility Certification by Retreat Guest
- Retreat guest states: “I am entirely responsible for my own & my child’s personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Motherground Retreat. I release the Retreat Organisers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically I or any of my family members might incur during or after the Retreat. I understand that the Retreat is in no way medical in nature. The Retreat is not involved with the treatment of disease of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. Jasmin Lesniak and other Retreat leaders and teachers do not treat, prescribe, or diagnose any illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorder. Any personal advice or answers to my questions that are given to me on this Retreat are for contemplative purposes only. I release Retreat Organisers and their representatives and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any injuries or damages mentally or physically that I might incur during or after this Retreat as a result of following any advice given to me on this Retreat. I am entirely responsible for mine and my child’s personal safety, health, and well-being during the Retreat”.
I have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
Important: Complete This Form once you’ve agreed to the Terms & Conditions
If booking for two or more people, EACH person is required to complete the form.